JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: July Pounds Lost

Thulz ❤️

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: July Pounds Lost - which runs from 07/01/2022 through 07/31/2022.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Wow so we are literally getting into the 2nd half of the year! What!?

Time to really get even more intentional.
We saw some really good losses for June.
For those on a weight loss journey, What can we set our intentions to for July?

I think this ties in nicely with Sandy's 10 minute daily intentional exercise

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My intention is to have a nice loss in the next 6 months. Aiming for 10 a month.
My intention is to exercise most days in July.
My intention is to fight off this depression that keeps wiggling its way back in.
My intention is to spend the next 6 months healing.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

I really love these Lyn!
I will come and do mine over the weekend

Nutmeg Replied:

I'm going to try to be better at using this site the next couple of months. I really don't have any excuses not to. No travel plans until September. I just need to make it a habit again. I just had cortisone shots in my knees a couple of weeks ago so I'm able to walk without pain right now. I'm hoping if I can lose some weight maybe that will help my knees. It's not going to fix the problem, but maybe it will push off the inevitable knee replacement a few years.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Right. I'm looking for 15 lbs this month and the only way I can do this is being intentional about touching my goal every day and remembering that Something beats Nothing every single time!
Even if that means the only thing I get right on a particular day is being intentional about drinking my water

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

You're right Nutmeg, excess weight puts additional pressure on everything and any loss can be helpful

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Ok, I started the month with vertigo so not the bang I was expecting. I'm feeling pretty good today so here we go!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.