JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: End of 2021 Celebration

Sue Ellen

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: End of 2021 Celebration - which runs from 06/01/2021 through 12/31/2021.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Been a roller coaster with emotions with our 15 yr. old dog being ill and the stress of trying to help her. It seems now she is some what better but vet said senility has set in to make lack of sleep at night. No excuse I know. So I keep trying. Just not there yet.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sue Ellen, I just had the same thing happen with my dog. Thinking of you.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It's one of those ironies of life that when times are challenging and we most need wellness, it is the hardest of times to actually implement. We are each capable of loving ourselves and caring for our bodies, our vessels, our temples. I cannot do this perfectly, but every baby step helps!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Note about our Beagle: she seems to be back to her old self. Still not in the best shape but sleeping better and eating ok just not caring for her vitamin meds. A miracle for us.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yay! Happy to hear it Sue Ellen.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Congrats to Lyn for all the Green dots on our competition so far. Way to go!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Thanks! I've been in a good place. The trick is to maintain that place... I think this is my time.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Here it is the 4th of July ! Fire Crackers or Cracker Jacks?
How is everyone doing? Anything to share for this group?
So far I have had all greens for July. Not sure if I will be able to continue. I took back my 1/2 gallon of Butter Pecan Ice Cream to our grocery store the other day with a plan of not buying it anymore. So praying I can break this habit or addiction to Ice Cream.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sue Ellen, I have certain things that I just can't buy. End of subject. I have other things that I know I can have after I'm at goal but just not yet. This mindset has helped me a lot.
We are having a simple 4th of July at home, will take the golf cart around town later to see what people are doing. This is our first year as "in town" people, for the last 20 years we were rural and had a HUGE party with fireworks as big as the city show and a couple hundred people, I am looking forward to a quiet evening instead!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Way to go Lyn with the green dots. 36 is great. I have 21 but have had some parties we went to and of course was hard not to give into the temptations. However, I liked what you shared, "certain things that I just can't buy". I must use that thought on my Ice Cream. I know what it taste like, so do not need to buy. So will give it a try and a mind set on reaching my goal by end of 2021.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.