JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: November Wellness: Attitude Of Gratitude!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: November Wellness: Attitude Of Gratitude! - which runs from 11/01/2021 through 11/30/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness for me is about my attitude and where I am in my head. I have been struggling lately with the state of humanity as a whole. I know I have wonderful people in my life, but sometimes all I see is that humanity has hit rock bottom and started to dig. Accentuating the positive by focusing on my blessings is always helpful to me and keeps my focus on living well, BEing well, doing what I can, and letting go of what I can't.

I can be "perfectly on plan" but not really living in wellness. This month, a green dot for me is making the best choices possible within how life happens on any given day, and by enjoying planned treats (not cheats) in moderation only, and not as the result of an emotional reaction.

Concrete plan: I will specifically focus on at least 7 1/2 hrs rest per night, regular intentional exercise, and music practice. I have a self-care planner, and I will sketch out a reasonable plan for each week.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for so many nice neighbors and all of the cute and well-mannered kids of all ages who came to our door last night for trick-or-treating. We wondered how the turnout would be, but we had about 45 come by.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for the 6 trick-or-treaters we had, each and every one of them adorable.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have a peaceful and loving home.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful that my son's cancer is in remission!

CINDYKAKE Replied:

I am grateful that I am working towards good health and a better way of having true control over eating and healthier habits and control

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my people!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for hot tea and fuzzy blankets.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have new wall ovens, all the sweeter after being completely without for six months.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful to have a recycle bin and truck that comes to pick it up instead of me having to gather it and drive it in myself.

CINDYKAKE Replied:

I am grateful today that I can walk on the track with my music and feel good about exercising, the smallest goals turns into big goals. I am grateful just to be grateful.... Yessss

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have heat inside when it's chilly outside.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my fuzzy warm slippers.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have time scheduled with chofam Erica for a haircut.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful my boys enjoy hanging out together.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for the extra hour of rest at night and light in the morning.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for this beautiful day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ditto, Lyn! I am grateful for how beautiful this time of year is here.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my beautiful nieces.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have a purpose in the midst of wildly creative and even more complicated teens.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful to have access to organic fruits and veggies.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my music buddies, who all want to get together for music and merriness this holiday season, after two years.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for the nice girl at the bank who helped me out today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for beautiful dawn/sunrise time outdoors most weekday mornings.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for Christmas lights that work the first time you plug them in.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for another planned day off for doing and BEing.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful we are finally getting some fall color around here!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for BirthMONTH celebrations!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for quiet evenings at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to cherish and be cherished.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have been created a musician.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for SYD.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to share life with emotional support animal and wonder cat of the universe Chaz.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful to have the perfect warm corner in my kitchen to proof dough.

CINDYKAKE Replied:

I am grateful to trust myself of achieving a healthy weight reduction without eating unhealthy food, or over the amount that I am allowed.. Today I am grateful to know when I am full and not overly indulge, I am grateful for finally having full control of my actions. Happy to be alive and well, I feel the splendor of life and people who surronds me. I am truly grateful that I can come to this site and express my positive feeling here; and read other post here that makes me stronger. thank you all for your support.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my "imaginary" online buddies, who are inspiring, motivating, and definitely the real deal.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for white Christmas lights that make my home feel so warm and cozy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for the coziness of a crisp fall day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my instant pot.

CINDYKAKE Replied:

I am grateful that I have the energy to exercise, and I am learning to understand myself. For the first time in my life I am finally enjoying me. I soon will graduate in 2022, and I look forward to helping other that is in a struggle with their weight. I am just finished a nutritional class that has helped me as I want to help other. I am grateful that I can share my thought on this site, GOD BLESS ALL WITH THEIR WEIGHT REDUCTION I am grateful so grateful and full of happiness to share.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to have so many choices for healthy groceries and restaurants nearby.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful I woke up and was able to see the lunar eclipse last night.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my newly voiced and tuned piano.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my heated garage.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for deep peace.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my son's dogs who have brought much activity (and hair) back into this house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my real Thanksgiving today with chosen family.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for solid heart and soul connections from my birthtown, all the way back to when our ages were in the single digits.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful that Thanksgiving is almost over. lol

CINDYKAKE Replied:

I am grateful that I precooked some low calorie stuff bell peppers with meatless tofu, and tomatoes lowfat cheese and they came out wonderful. I will enjoy them for thanksgiving and find myself happy and grateful that I did not over indulge on food this year. I will still to my weight reduction and stay focus all the way. I am so grateful that I finally have some control.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my next door neighbors, whom I trust implicitly, and who act like they won the lottery when I ask them to pet sit.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for the walk in shower with a hand held faucet to give the dogs a bath in.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful that the Garymama is strong, well, and independent.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for deep peace.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my husbands family.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for the Garymama's neighbors.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful both of my thanksgivings are over.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for safe Thanksgiving travels in crazy busy traffic.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for a day of rest.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful for my church and those within.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my son's girlfriend.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am grateful to know the reason for the season.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am grateful for my renewed inspiration to do this.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.