JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: FALL For Wellness In October!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: FALL For Wellness In October! - which runs from 10/01/2021 through 10/31/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

October marks the start of my favorite quarter of the year! Finish strong with what you know works for you, making sure to avoid what does not work for you.

I will keep on keepin' on with the eat-clean plan, and be mindful about getting enough sleep and down time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am WELL rested today, and will enjoy a mix of work and play (heavy on the play!)

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am visiting with my son today, which makes my heart sWELL.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Time outdoors will be just the WELLness ticket of the day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Mo music = mo WELLness!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will happen on the yoga mat when I get home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Upper body weight work and music practice will add to today's WELLness.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be hanging out at home by myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Pilates and p.t. will add to my wellness, along with a little wellness planning for more tea time and healing baths.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today's wellness will be zen Lyn time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in preparing a healthy home cooked meal and prayer/accountability time

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost will come from an evening dedicated to quality time with the hubs.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today we are having my travel buddy Susie over for a clean feast and a sWELL evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in a late lunch and early movie with Gary and my best girl Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be yoga.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness focus is on music, yoga, and planning out the wellness for the week ahead.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness will come in the form of beautiful weather and date night with Gary.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of kneading dough.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be having a meal prepared for me, and the R&R and accountability time after.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in checking in with Dr. Tim, and planning and prepping clean eats.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm falling for wellness today by having dear ones over for dinner.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of hot tea and a good book.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in yoga, and chill time with Gary and Di.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be yoga and hot soup. Not at the same time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness enhancement plan is the excitement I will feel jumping up and down for joy when my ovens get installed this evening, after a SIX MONTH delay!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be working on a puzzle.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will soak up wellness by singing, and enjoying the gorgeous weather that we get this time of year.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in a quiet evening of light catching up at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Have already taken in a spectacular sunrise, and plan for more wellness in the form of planning and prepping for upcoming clean eats.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is hanging with the dogs.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness is in good food and good fellowship.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The sWELLness du jour will be in treating my Love to a date night.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today is in the form of a haircut.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in late lunch/early movie time with Gary and Di.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness will be added to me today in a day trip to a state park for hiking and nature time with the hubs.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness time is chofam time with the Ericafam.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be enhanced by the installation of my ovens (fingers crossed o pleez o pleez o pleez)!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in accountability time and being cooked for.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness today will be in the form of date night planned by Gary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness will be in the form of lots of laughter at school in the midst our halloween madness with our highly intelligent and wildly creative students.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am off today, and random ma'am time sounds pretty sWELL!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Weather is picture perfect, and I will get out at the peak time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will make sure my heart has a chance to sing, and plan realistic wellness goals for the week.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wellness today will be relaxing after our big party. I have a social hangover. lol

CINDYKAKE Replied:

Today I will reward myself with an extra hour of meditation for the walk today at the park. I am learning to listen more to my inner self of being more healthier and eat more healthier clean food. After my walk, I will massage my feet and relax at home. My inner space for me it really mean so much to me. It gives me a chance to push away the negative filters I have had in the past. Today I will love myself more than I did yesterday

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.