JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 05/08/2021

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 05/08/2021 - which runs from 05/01/2021 through 05/08/2021.

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

How's everyone doing?

I gained 1.6 this week, and lost it again, so I'm back to what I started at on Saturday. It's that time!!!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I'm holding at the same weight, which is not ideal but also I've not had ideal eating circumstances each day so I'm okay with it. Restaurant food is not my friend, even when I choose wisely. But I had no cake or desert of any kind on my birthday so that was a win.

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

I'm on Day 10 of my 100 Days of Jenga and so far things have finally clicked into place.
I'm on 4.2 for this challenge!!! Probably the first time I say those words this year

@Alex thank you so much for your encouraging comments on my blog, I really feel like April 28th really was my final turning point

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Happy Belated birthday Lyn!

Thulz, I'm so happy to hear the clicking sound. It happens, don't know why or when, but when it does it's a pretty loud click. Just remember your excitement right now and that feeling, for those days that aren't as shiny. So happy for you, and I'm here for you the way you have been there for me! We got this!

Lyn, Happy Belated Birthday!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.