JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 04/24/2021

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 04/24/2021 - which runs from 04/17/2021 through 04/24/2021.

Time Out (Alex) πŸ’‹ Replied:

Ok, don't forget to weigh in today.

What are your goals for this week?
My goal is the usual, a 1lbs loss!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I weighed in, not happy with it. LOL. My goal is 3 pounds.

I am READY to go!

Let's go!

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Being that close to being officially diabetic (Fasting glucose 6.9) and then being able to reverse it within 4 days to 5.8 was the catalyst I needed.
So this week I'm #bustingthescales with a 4lbs goal

Yeah, we got this.

I had a crazy overnight gain again today, but I can tell it's water retention. I actually feel bloated and cramping a little. I know it's temporary, and it will come back down again. Plus I woke up in the middle of night to thunder and lightening storms!

I'm revising my goal. Lol. I know we don't normally do that but hear me out

I'm changing it to 1lb.

Reason being that I've decided to start another 100 day countdown starting Sunday. I know I have yet to complete one but I'm choosing to leave that past failure baggage behind.
So I have already lost the 1lb and would like to just maintain until Sunday.

There are no rules here Thulz! You do what is right for you. Congrats on the 1 pound!

I agree, no rules! You can't change your goal whenever you need to. I think it's great that you can re-visit it and change it to how you think it should be.
Don't worry about the past, just concentrate on the present.

Good news for me, I lost the crazy 3 lbs I gained. Now officially lost .2 oz. I'm just happy I lost those 3 lbs, it was scary, but I didn't look back and just kept doing what I needed to.

Well done, Alex! I have had a lightbulb moment and expect to see some results soon. Never giving up!

Congrats Alex! With you working out as hard as you do, you may need to factor in muscle repair and recovery ...that usual creates a little bit of water retention as it happens which eventually resolves itself.

Ok, so I ended the week .2 oz lighter. Which is better than any gain. I did have to lose that crazy 3 lbs.

Thanks ladies for your support, it's very comforting. I think next week will be a good week.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.