JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Love Yourself First; Wellness Will Follow!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Love Yourself First; Wellness Will Follow! - which runs from 02/01/2021 through 02/28/2021.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I has been said that in order to fully love others, we must love ourselves first; easier said than done for most; quite the challenge for yours truly!

This month, I will do all of the things that I know work for my wellness (tracking weight, clean food, hydration, sleep/rest, movement, and things that make my heart sing,) knowing that every wellness checkpoint does not fit into every day. I will focus on Love, and accentuate the positive!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Yeah, this is a tough one. It will be good for me to focus on this.

Jenn J Replied:

I am focusing on honoring my father, which is in turn loving myself. His concern about my weight has me striving to lose it for me and my health. I am loving myself by losing weight and growing healthier.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will enjoy time with my Love(s)- plural to include soulcat Chaz- for our date night.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I am going to love myself by adding in a little extra exercise.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I love myself so much, that I have completed my exercise for today!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by making choices that support maintaining a healthy weight.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I will love myself by doing some of the things I keep putting off.

Jenn J Replied:

Great job Alex.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm so proud of myself for being able to enjoy pizza, fish and chips and a hamburger without sabotaging my food plan. This is my way of loving myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love myself enough today to walk a clean narrow eating road.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I will love myself by only buying healthy food at the grocery store.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm loving myself today by eating on the narrow road.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by taking it easy and allowing my body to rest and heal on its own.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by spending time on things that I love.

Jenn J Replied:

I loved myself by going to grief support and taking care of bills that i didn't do earlier.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by taking the time to see the joys revealed in my unplanned quarantine time.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by diffusing essential oils throughout the house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by getting lost in menu planning, which I love doing!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by cooking healthy food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am loving myself by planning for a sWELL week ahead, and enjoying BEing in my home.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by not eating "Super Bowl" food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am loving myself by making a trip to Natural Grocers to check out a few new things.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by taking time to curl up with a good book and a hot tea.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by dedicating time to accountability.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by knocking out a little more of my never ending trim painting list.

Jenn J Replied:

I spent time yesterday loving myself by doing more cleaning/organizing with my step-daughter and getting a massage.

Today I am at work, and drinking tea and water instead of soda, to show love for myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will love myself today by checking in with Dr. Tim, who is both chofam and my wellness go-to.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I will love myself today by gathering up all my books so I can load up my new "library". I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

Jenn J Replied:

I will love myself today by planning and logging all my foods ahead of eating them. I will plan what I can pass on, and removing it if I don't eat it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by appreciating my bonus time by spending part of it on decluttering my music room, and things that make my heart sing.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I am loving myself by painting my new wall of bookshelves and listening to podcasts.

Jenn J Replied:

Today I am loving myself by working to reduce salt I add to my foods. I want to see what kind of impact that has on my weight.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will love myself today by a strong focus on music, both listening and playing.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I am loving myself by not painting any trim. LOL

Jenn J Replied:

I am loving myself by working on finishing another knitting project, so I can start on a sweater for myself.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by allowing a planned wider road eating day in a way that honors lifelong wellness.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I am loving myself by getting a good sweat on.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will love myself today by staying safe and warm, and acknowledging all the Light and Love flowing my way.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by making a batch of Healing Soup, some for now and some for the freezer.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by keeping a cool head and living the serenity prayer.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by enjoying a snow day with my husband.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am loving myself by making choices that support lifelong wellness.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by being productive instead of sitting in my chair all day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by kicking off my Lenten focus of dropping Facebook newsfeed scrolling and adding in singing or playing music every day, in some way.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by spending extra time doing things I want to and less time doing things I'm supposed to.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by reinstating my stretching and moving routine.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I will love myself by spending time in the kitchen making healthy food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by singing and playing music.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I will love myself by curling up in my chair to read a good book.

deb Replied:

I loved myself by getting the 1st dose of the COVID-19 vacinne. I am also rereading my Whole30 book to try to get back on track.

Jenn J Replied:

I am loving myself knowing I need to keep making better food choices to lower my risk of T2 Diabetes.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will love myself by being mindful of proper hydration.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by getting right back on track.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am loving myself by exploring ideas to get and keep me in better balance.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by getting back and staying on track.

deb Replied:

I am loving myself today by sticking to my Whole30 plan and eating healthy food

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by establishing a foundation of Love and Peace that will carry me through the day.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by keeping my inner dialogue in check.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will love myself today by singing with reckless abandon, as the foundation of my day.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I hope to love myself today by getting OUTSIDE for a walk.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will love myself today by taking time for a wellness check-in with dear Dr. Tim.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Today I am loving myself with intentional movement. Walk

Jenn J Replied:

I am loving myself by celebrating another loss. I am excited to get out of the pre
Diabetic zone soon.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by planning and prepping clean heathy eats.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by increasing the BEing and decreasing the DOing.

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today by spending one on one time with my youngest son.

Jenn J Replied:

I think we need a Part 2 for this thread as it's getting quite long.

Today I'm loving myself by drinking my water instead of snacking.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I am loving myself by delving deeper into some healthy lifestyle ideas via a private zoom meeting with a trusted wellness source. Lifelong learner!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

I am loving myself today with yoga and music.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm loving myself by being aware of my changing body and eating to keep the changes happening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am loving myself today by rehearsing and recording music in a vocal octet at my church, to be plugged in as needed for music offerings.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.