JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 01/16/2021

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - Results 01/16/2021 - which runs from 01/09/2021 through 01/16/2021.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Let's do this again. More losses...

Jenn J Replied:

i"m in.

Melinda Replied:

I'm in!! Four more days to 1/16. I am going to shoot for a solid 1lb loss, which may not sound like much but I'm in a plateau right now, so I'll be psyched to get past it.

Jenn J Replied:

Melinda, you got this. We are all struggling these days. We will work together to make these loses happen.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

A loss is a loss!
How's everyone doing this week? Staying focused on the goal?
Good luck to all.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Actually had a gain? I don't know why.

Melinda Replied:

Ugh, I had a red dot day yesterday and a 2lb gain today! NOOOooOOOoo!! I ate good foods, just too many, and flour with each meal now that I think of it I am going green these next 3 days, no flour, no sugar, and am going to try intermittent fasting too. And get all of my water in!

Jenn J Replied:

I worry that my weight loss, and appetite loss are related to the grief of my father passing and won't last. Has anyone dealt with this worry?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I always worry that when I am on a roll it won't last. But sometimes being forced into good behavior is enough to make it stick! Just keep going.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.