JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Fall For Wellness In October!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Fall For Wellness In October! - which runs from 10/01/2020 through 10/31/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Let's get the wellness vibes going and flowing with lots of positive energy and support! Participate in any way that works for you. More people=more fun!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm in! Determined to make October better than September.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My plan is to keep going with what is working in the long term, for the most part. I do have a few setbacks from time to time, but nutrition and hydration are on track almost all the time, and I will continue this no matter what. Sleep and rest are improving, but still need daily focus.

My growing edge is to repeatedly step away from my always full to do list, and work on my to BE list. I can only do this in baby steps, or I will get overwhelmed and walk away from the things that I need most: connection with my people, my furfam, and nature; movement, music, chef skills, and unstructured time.

So this month I will continue to focus on the to BE list, in an effort that it will one day become second nature and something that I'm not avoiding or running from. It's a journey!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

...and you WILL, Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will BE by making music, planning and prepping foodie stuff, which I love!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have already done yoga, I hope to do another workout later but am at peace knowing I have at least done my yoga. Later I will meditate and cook something healthy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing will be a hiking day trip with Gary a short drive away, music making and relaxed time at home after.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be music, a pretty fall pedi, and the finally-happening 2020 graduation for Dallas Learning Center, where I teach. These graduations are always of the heartprint variety: every graduate (11 this year, 8 walking) gives a speech, and there is not a dry eye in the house!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music practice with Di, and random time to just enjoy whatever flows my way.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today will be time with G for our date night; my turn to plan, and planning on a biking outing!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Tonight I will be hanging with all three kiddos, looking forward to that!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This afternoon and evening is my weekly vessel-filling accountability and prayer time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music making and biking!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Time with BFFgirl Di, music, and an unstructured evening at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music rehearsal in my home with Di and Michael, our church music director, who will accompany. I LOVE having music vibes in my home!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Streamed church, foodie prep, merry music making!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Prayer and accountability time in my home this afternoon and evening will be just the ticket!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music making!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Date night with Gary; time to live life for a bit!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Just trying to make it through the month. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Merry music, food planning and prepping.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, chill time with Di, having my travel buddy Susie over for a socially distanced clean home cooked meal, and some much needed fellowship.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, sprucing up the house by hanging a new painting and decorating for Halloween/fall (but what I really want is my Christmas stuff up!)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Giving an offering of music in our streamed worship service- we are not "in person" yet, so it's wonderful to occasionally be in that handful of people permitted to be in the sanctuary. Also hanging the painting from yesterday's list so we'll have daylight to work with.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music for sure, also hoping for more nature connection!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hoping to have my new yoga room up and running soon!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A yoga room!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Seeing chofam Erica aka Hairica for a trim. It will be great to visit in person!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's BEing includes prayer/accountability time, and just plain R&R!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Date night tonight, on me!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music making, BFF girl time, an unstructured evening at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, get outside, appreciate my home sweet home- my favorite place!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More music, more foodie prep, more outdoors!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Baby steps today of music and movement after work, and an evening with the hubs!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Warmth and fellowship!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will take a break from unpacking and spend time being Zen Lyn. I CAN'T WAIT! lol

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Chillin' with Di after work, music.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A day off today, and headed to a state park for a day trip of hiking and nature!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Getting outdoors again, practicing, menu planning.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I did really well this month!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You did Alex, it was great to watch!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.