JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Try To Remember...A Wellness September!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Try To Remember...A Wellness September! - which runs from 09/01/2020 through 09/30/2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hard to believe it is almost September!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My plan of the month will be basically the same: a healthy rotation of all the things that keep me well spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. This is a transitional time for me of getting back out in the work world and being able to up my fitness game with fewer interruptions, now that my year of vascular treatments is behind me. I'm ready!

Lyn💛 Replied:

My plan for the month is to be consistent with my yoga and meditation practice. Being so busy, it has been the first thing I let slide and now that I am doing more of it I realize how important it is for my well being in so many ways. And, of course, I will continue to focus on eating the best way for my body.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Do and be what is possible!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Looking forward to a random evening at home!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More music and movement today after work, and some fun putzing in the kitchen.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ready for more music and more movement!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well, so far my month has not gone at all as planned. But I guess, when does it ever? I'm doing well under my current circumstances.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Make sure that music and movement get prime time today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's wellness boost includes more music and movement, choosing a new book to read.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

More music, upper body weights, dedicated time with the hubs.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I hope to find a little me time today. It has been scarce lately.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My vessel will be refilled this afternoon and evening with accountability time with BFFgirl Di late afternoon and evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Focus on the good stuff!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well said, Jeanne. Same here!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Singing and playing music are what I look forward to after work.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My next goal is to get all holes filled and sanded on the baseboards and trim so that I can be done with the dust and messy parts. I think this will be really good for my mental health. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoy some random chill time this afternoon, and that which make my heart sing!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I NEED to step on the yoga mat today. No excuses. I've most definitely been slacking in the self care area.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yoga, music, relaxing with Gary and wonder cat Chaz are planned BEing for today.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Still haven't stepped on that mat...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Excited to have been given the opportunity to sing in a beautiful resonant space this morning, and to have see what flows my way the rest of the day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hoping to go out for a walk today. If I can make myself actually do it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Make sure to BE not just DO!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Making sure to do and not just be. LOL Struggling with this lately.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today is accountability afternoon/evening, which lightens the load and fills the vessel!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I finally stepped on my mat!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Try to sneak in a little tlc in the form of pt and music.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoy some random time this afternoon when the house is quiet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Shine Light and show Love!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have virtually ignored my self care this month. Hoping to change that.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Staying in the moment; I need more physical activity and music, but they are rotating back in after attention to other priorities that popped up.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoy randomness!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Enjoy our peaceful home once G returns safely from San Antonio.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Girl time this afternoon and evening, for accountability and silliness, both needed!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Downtime with the hubs, and ready to spend more time on music.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am going to make sure to do something today just because I want to, not because I need to.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Menu planning (which I love and is meditative for me!) and more music.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I can't wait to get done with all this house stuff so I have time for things like menu planning. Or cooking. LOL I also love menu planning!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Chill time with BFFgirl Di, fun food prep, random ma'am time at home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Making sure to fit in the heart singing today- goofing around with Gary, cooking and prepping, getting outdoors, and practicing. Music and movement have gotten too far out of the balance lately. Putting my foot down and letting some tedious chore get bumped out of today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Painting to an amazing playlist which helps the mental factor!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music, chofam, furfam, chef-ing, movement are musts, and open the possibility of my becoming who I was created to be. Now I need to incorporate safe travel, starting with day trips and driving trips. Wanderlust is here to stay until I get that plate spinning again.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I did me some yoga yesterday which felt amazing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Date night with Gary, take in the beautiful weather we're having.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yesterday I took a short walk and did yoga and as always, it makes me wonder why I ever let this part of my wellness plan slip. Today I hope to do both of those again.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Clean comfort feast with Gary and BFFgirl Di, validating accountability time to follow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Music practice, and either bike ride or yoga, depending on G's availability.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Will definitely be doing yoga today.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.