JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Building new bodies one habit at a time

Val V.

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Building new bodies one habit at a time - which runs from 04/26/2020 through 05/17/2020.

Val V. Replied:

I forgot to post for yesterday....on 4/26 I had 1/2 gallon of water, which is half of my goal of 1 gallon daily. I am working harder toward that goal today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I made my goal yesterday, now to do it again today!

Val V. Replied:

I have not made my goal yet. But I am getting in more water. At least half a gallon every day, sometimes a little more. Work in progress....we got this. On a plus side, I am down 2.4 pounds this week!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I've been making my goal every day of 80 oz plus.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm getting my 72 oz. in daily.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I made my first two goals but not yesterday and not likely today. Tomorrow I will do better!

Diane Replied:

I have to admit this challenge is helping me. I may not make the goal today since I have a procedure after lunch. I have been filling a 64 oz jug and it has markings to make your goal. For instance it says at like 2 pm... your half way there keep drinking. Every two hours it has a saying which helps me remember to drink up.

Lyn💛 Replied:

This has definitely helping me. I had to lower my goal because my first one was just too much, but it is making a difference!

Diane Replied:

Lyn, I love it that you have made your own goal and are achieving that. It's all about making our own plan and sticking to it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.