JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Finish 2018 with a Loss

Sue Ellen

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Finish 2018 with a Loss - which runs from 10/01/2018 through 12/31/2018.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok tomorrow begins our journey to finish 2018 with a loss. No matter how big or small a loss will be a loss. We will try to encourage each other and may our choices be healthy ones. I had a tooth pulled which helped me these last days and I'm concerned with going back. I still do not have my implant tooth so this helps in a small way with eating.
To all the ladies who have joined I wish you the best. Thanks for joining me....:heart

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is going to be a great end of the year for all of us!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Beginning with a small loss but went green....

Denise Replied:

Looking ahead to that loss at the end of the year whatever it may be.

Ana Replied:

Yes,looking forward to a loss for the New Year.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Would have loved to join you guys but it's already filled

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok, so this week was a rough week for me. Had too much Chinese and I did not get to read my 100 More Days to Weight Loss book. I'm not giving up. Ladies I encourage you to continue your best even if I am struggling....ok?

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ladies hang in there. We had the start of cold weather and so comfort food came around. Olive Garden with pasta and chicken, salad and venison steaks etc. Not giving up and hope none of you do either but keep on till Dec. 31st. hugs to all !

Lyn💛 Replied:

Not giving up. I have not had a good start but tomorrow I am recommitting.

Sue Ellen Replied:

good for you Lyn!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Last night I finished up all the ice cream I had in our home. Now, not to buy anymore as I am planning to not have any to the end of this year at least. So we will see what happens. To the ladies that are losing which I see by the percentages great job.....

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hi Ladies, Well I was away for the weekend with no scale for weigh ins. yup tomorrow will be the test on how my choices were. not sure as I had a cold, got sick and now hubby has. Still had a nice time. Hope all of you are not giving up and trying for a loss for the end of 2018. No matter how big or how small a loss will be a success for you....

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm still hangin in!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Came home with a .6 gain on weigh in Monday AM from our get away. Not terrible but struggling. Have this cough I can not get rid of right now. My hubby also. Have been using a vaporizer at night but may have to give in and see the Dr.
Well, tomorrow begins a new month to try again and make better choices....

Lyn💛 Replied:

I hope you feel better Sue Ellen!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Began the month with a small loss.... have a plan for the month.

No Ice Cream, No Crunchy Cheetos, No Dunkin Donuts stops, No Pretzels.

Now, I can only pray I can do this for the month as in December we have blood work done and see our doctor for the results. We must turn this weight issue around for our health. not sure why I am not trying harder....

Lyn💛 Replied:

You can do this Sue Ellen!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hi all... how is everyone doing? Will check the challenge to see after this but wanted you all to know you are on my mind. Tonight I finished off the small amount of ice cream I had opened. NOW not to eat anymore till January for my birthday nor any Cheetos etc. CAN DO SUE? hope so.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Just think how good it will feel to look back and see how well you've done! You've got this.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hay...good going Denise. Maybe share what has been working for you? Although I set up this challenge, I must confess I am struggling. Today or I should say tonight is our last day of vacation and thus tomorrow a some what normal routine will begin. No supper meals to prepare since hubby will work 4PM to 12 Midnight.. so will be feeding myself. Must make the right choices....So ladies do not give up we still have another month plus the end of this one to come in less than when we began 2018.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hey no comments from anyone? What all of you are doing to lose? Having struggles? Let's chat here.....

Gwen Replied:

Hi Sue Ellen, how are you doing? Just think, another month, or just less to make a difference.

I don't eat breakfast, suits me and suits the scales!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I've had me some struggles, but I am turning it around. I won't let this last month be wasted.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Well, I am lower than I was in January 2018 thus far. Any one else? No matter how big or how small a loss is a loss I say. 22 Days left of December so let's give our best and not stress.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good for you Sue Ellen! I'm not lower than Jan 1 but I am lower than Dec 1 and am close to at least showing a loss for the year. Either way, I am finally losing again so hopefully I can keep it going.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Congrats LYN.... a loss is a loss no matter when. Christmas will be hard with parties and all the trimmings but remember to enjoy but within moderation. I plan to do my best with that. Hang in there. Only 15 days to go to end of month.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.