JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Awesome August Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Awesome August Wellness! - which runs from 08/01/2018 through 08/31/2018.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Everyone is welcome as always, to participate in any way that works for you!

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; in August, that will mean a healthy rotation of my wellness priorities, with nothing wider road than moderation when challenging situations arise.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What will you do to enhance your wellness this month?

Anna Replied:

I am trying to responsibly live with diabetes and all that entails. I have been fighting it for 3 years now and its time to get serious about managing it. I am making a genuine effort and I must say, I m digging deep. Sugar is not my friend... Sugar is not my friend... lol I think that will be my new mantra. But I have had 3 good days. No sugar other than a very small novelty bar at night. I can only have it if I stayed away from all other goodies all day. I am trying to practice self control. Ughhhh. What an ugly phrase. Have a great day everyone!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That IS a really tough phase, Anna, but it is also possible to absolutely love the food that your body really needs to thrive! Keep experimenting with choices that enhance your wellness, and you will find some new things that you love even more than the old comfort stand-bys.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.