JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: JUNE wellness is busting out all over!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: JUNE wellness is busting out all over! - which runs from 06/01/2018 through 06/30/2018.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Given that JUNE is my BirthMONTH , this means that I will live life to the fullest, but always in wellness! I will keep a healthy balance of work, rest, and play. Treats and special foods and drinks will be consumed in moderation only, and will follow Eat-Clean guidelines almost all of the time.

I will enJOY the month and also celebrate the teacher off season by being mindful of wellness in all areas, on a rotating basis: ramping up the physical exercise, practicing music, decluttering, and sharpening my chef skills.

Lyn Replied:

I am excited for the start of a new month. It will be a really busy month for me but my goal is to eat the way that feels right instead of what is easiest. I will make sure to set myself up for success and I will not let my busy schedule override my self care. It is going to be a great month!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I have a wedding to go to on the 06/24/18. I am hoping to stay on plan for the dinner. the thought of the cake scares me. I don't know how I will handle it. My husband says he 'll take a bite and let me know if the cake is worth it lol

Lyn Replied:

LOL that is too funny

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Haha Aunt Jan! My husband does the same for me with cakes and breads; but if it's good, it is worth it! That's part of my Maintenance journey: having a plan to never eat anything that is not serving my wellness spiritually, physically, mentally, or emotionally. I am never deprived, and almost every bite and sip is something wonderful!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.