JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Active In April

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Active In April - which runs from 04/01/2018 through 04/30/2018.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I don't normally track my exercise on the tracking calendar here, but I will for the sake of this competition. I noticed that when I set up the contest, the parameters were to not include pedometer steps. I am all for what works for each of us; the idea is to do anything at all! I am fine with including my steps only, when I know I have done intentional walking as exercise vs. just normal moving around in the course of the day. I do have a fitbit, and when I gave the ok to sync it last night, it said that I only had a couple thousand steps, and in reality I had over 12,000, so I just manually added it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

it is helpful for me to be in the mindset that I will do some type of intentional exercise no matter what. I am naturally active and actually love exercise, but I get busy doing other things sometimes, then getting trapped in the mindset that because I don't have time for a huge workout, that it goes by the wayside. For me it's a matter of fitting activity into small time slots if necessary.

I allowed rest yesterday, because I felt like I was either getting hit hard with allergies (which I almost never have) or coming down with something. So far so good!

Lyn Replied:

I took yesterday as a rest day too...not feeling well at all. Hopefully today will be better because I made an awesome exercise chart and it was looking really cool and now I have a whole column of white. LOL

Rjaatt Replied:

Active In April one step/ hop, leap at a time.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.