JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Sadness

Sue Ellen

Although my SYD buddies do not know me personally, wanted to share in the loss of my beloved Beagle Pixie who passed March 31, Friday. She was 16years 10months and 27 days old. She gave her all up to the end. Love, companionship, cuddling, mischievous acts keeping us on our toes.
Having hard times of tears on and off for both me and my husband. She was beautiful and the best 2nd daughter we could have had together.

User Photo

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What a Light and a Love; beautiful inside and out! Sad with you, Sue Ellen. Hugs and prayers.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Hugs to you Sue Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss.

Eve Replied:

So sorry to hear that you lost her. My mother recently lost her dog also, and the whole family miss her terribly. She sounds like an true blessing. Dogs are awsome, so sad that we can't keep them longer.

deb Replied:

I am so sorry Sue Ellen. Our pets are part of our families & I know you are missing her. ❤️

Sue Ellen Replied:

We got back her ashes today and now we feel complete again.
Still miss her and in every room we remember what she did in it.
Her walks with my husband are missed and me feeding her.
This chapter ends but not the memories.

Vixen64 Replied:

I am so sorry for your loss.

Vixen64 Replied:

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Jeanne, what does CDOP 6 mean? ?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I think this was supposed to go on a different thread. CDOP is Consecutive Days On Plan.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh, sorry! I did post on the wrong thread totally by accident.

Sandy Replied:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't come to this side much anymore so I missed this news. Our pets are so important to us. Hugs!

Diane Replied:

I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you. It is so hard to lose a fur baby because they are part of our family.

Francesca Replied:

Sorry for your loss!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Eating myself out of house and home. Had lost 10 pounds but now gained back.
Frustrated, emotional and tired.

Sandy Replied:

Oh Sue Ellen. I know you are still grieving your sweet baby. You eat because you are sad... which makes you gain back weight you already lost... which makes you frustrated.... and in the end you are just very tired and not able to deal with it all. I'm so sorry. Come to the new site and use the messenger board to post so that all of us can see it and support you. We aren't there to give you a hug but sometimes an encouraging word does help. My thoughts are with you. You will feel better but it does take time. Sending you a virtual hug.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

You have had such a huge loss, Sue Ellen! Everyone here knows all too well that food is comforting for a brief moment, but is not the deep down comfort that we really need. You have many here who care about you. Some of my favorite people connections are right here on this site. We're a caring and welcoming community, and are here for you.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

{{{hugs}}} to you Sue Ellen. I know how bad this hurts, I am so sad for you.

Shari (CE) Replied:

(((Hugs))) so sorry for your loss

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for all the comment postings. Still struggling but know if I had lost 10pounds before I could try again, but when? Now with this new program SYD is doing not sure where to go. Liked the dot calendar, message board etc. Change is hard for me with tech stuff. So....... will see

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.