JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

March Goals

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜

I'm posting this on both sites because I have no idea who is where. I always love the fresh start of a new month. Especially one where the grass starts to green and the sky starts to blue and the flowers start to appear. 🌸 My biggest two goals for march will be to step on the yoga mat most days and to continue tracking throughout the month. I love yoga but when life is super busy it seems to always be the first thing to go. I hate tracking my food, this one needs no explanation. 😂 What kind of goals are you guys working on this month?

User Photo

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Well look at that, it let me post a picture!

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Hahaha Congrats on the pic

I'm cleaning up the diet this month and being super-attentive to the numbers.
Not the scale numbers - those will automatically follow thru - but I'm going to be focusing on my morning fasting blood sugar. I am severely insulin resistant and I will tackle this head on this month and see what happens. Calories are great but they pale in comparison to stubborn sugars running around in my body all day long.
Today's reading was a wake up call at 126 mg/DL or 7mmoL

deb Replied:

Nice picture Lyn! Yes, March brings new hope & promise of things to come. This month I will move more ~ more walking, mor tai chi, more stretching. And I will continue to watch what I eat ~ I'm not doing Whole30 this time, but I will incorporate some of the principles into my eating plan. We can do this!

Francesca Replied:

Lovely picture Lyn!
My goal for this month is being more attentive to my diet, since I already making progress with exercise but still don't see any loss at all in my weight..
Hope March will bring us determination and a clear vision of our goals!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'll go where the people are as far as which side of the site! I do like the setup on this side as far as being able to quickly see the consolidated message board topics, click "like," and to be able to more easily tell who has responded and when. Joan and I decided to keep the CDOP thread here for this month since we're the main responders; and then see how we feel after more time exploring the new. I'm open to change but I wasn't looking for it or needing it.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I agree, right now I'm doing both and we will see where we land! My hope is that the new one eventually becomes the best of both worlds. I already miss the comps here.

Sandy Replied:

The competitions seem to be the one thing I don't like about the new site. The rest of it I like a lot. It's going to be a transition, I think.

Francesca Replied:

Yes I agree.. I still don't understand how challenges on new site work...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.