JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/7/23

Jeanne- CE!

I am almost never sick, but I am today; last night I got hit like a ton of bricks, with 101-102 fever, chills, and headache. I'll go to a clinic to get tested for all the stuff that's going around, at some point when traffic settles down. Covid test was negative last night; but this feels like flu. I was around LOTS of people for Beth's Celebration of Life service this past Saturday, so it could be anything. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I hope it's nothing serious and that you feel better soon. Two of my grandkids have been sick with an intestinal bug for the past 3 days. My daughter thought they were going to be able to go to school today but they both had minor "accidents" not being able to get to the bathroom in time so they are here with me today while she is at work. I don't feel the greatest this morning as well. Hopefully I'm just tired.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Awww, that really sucks Jeanne. I hope you feel better fast! And Deb, I hope you don't get sick! I will do all the healthy things today, no matter what. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have tested positive for covid, first known time. It is expected to be a "mild" case, with my health nut status serving me well. Day 1 yesterday, so laying low through at least the weekend.

Stay well, everyone!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.