JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/4/23

Jeanne- CE!

The TX winter weather has moved on, and we're back in the 50s and 60s for our highs. Today I'm addressing an oddball assortment of things on the home front, but will also take time for music and intentional exercise. This afternoon I will attend a celebration of life in honor of my former music colleague Beth; seems so untimely, as she was several years younger than me. She and I were "work family" for my last fifteen years of public school teaching. I did visit her twice while she was in hospice, and was one of the last visitors before she passed in December. The celebration is being held at the school where we taught together, and I am expecting this to be "old home week" with lots of laughter and tears. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Awww, I'm sure it will be quite a mix of emotions, Jeanne. Today I'm cleaning stuff, working on dog training and will do intentional exercise (yoga and rebounder). Later the hubs and I are going to live life on the edge and go to Target and Costco. haha. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

So sorry for the loss of your friend Jeanne. My sister & her husband are still here. I made a pretty tasty frittata for breakfast (if I do say myself). We have been drinking coffee and visiting all morning. They are preparing to leave soon. I think it will be lazy day for my husband & I today.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.