JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Consecutive Days On Plan/Total Green Dot Days- March

Jeanne- CE!

Another new month, another new beginning! Just for fun and accountability, report your green dots here, and see how many dots you can earn throughout the month. Participate in any way that works for you; everyone is welcome on this 31 day March through all the green scenery!

Joan Replied:

I'll be Marching through the lovely green scenery too!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 1 of 31

Joan Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 2

Joan Replied:

CDOP 2

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 3

Joan Replied:

CDOP 3

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 4

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Joan, Hello! I'm going to try finishing out the month of my This One Day thread on the new app. I'll probably end up checking in on this side first anyway, as long as there is no maintenance ticker or tracking calendar on the new app side. (I know they're not finished adding everything on to the new app, but I don't think there will be anything geared toward Maintaineers over there.) I always post my weight and my green dot first thing, and I like the display of the dots and weights on a full month-at-a-glance calendar page on the classic SYD, rather than just a graph of my weight entries.

Joan Replied:

CDOP 4

Joan Replied:

Jeanne - please let me know how it goes! I'm still not sure what I'm doing
Good luck!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 5

Joan Replied:

CDOP 5

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 6

Joan Replied:

CDOP 6

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 7

Joan Replied:

CDOP 7

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 8

Joan Replied:

CDOP 8

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 9

Joan Replied:

CDOP 9

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 10

Joan Replied:

CDOP 10

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 11

Joan Replied:

CDOP 11

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 12

Joan Replied:

CDOP 12

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 13

Joan Replied:

CDOP 13

Joan Replied:

CDOP 14

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 14

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I took away my green dot for the day, and deleted the CDOP 15. Yesterday was quite a pale green, but I gave benefit of the doubt. Today I made choices that were without a doubt not green, and I am okay with it, as I made a conscious decision to do so. Now I am ready to get back to the narrow road level of wellness that I actually prefer.

Joan Replied:

CDOP 15

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 15 (after removing yesterday's green dot)

Back to the narrower wellness road today. My goal weight is 145, and my weight has been settled between 139 and 142 for a while now; but wellness in all areas is what really matters to me, not just a "winning" number on the scale. I do not need to lose weight, but that's no excuse to make poor choices.

Joan Replied:

CDOP 16

What matters is that you get yourself right back on track and you are doing that so well done! I'm cheering you on to wellness, Jeanne!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks, Joan! You are always a motivating presence to me!

Joan Replied:

CDOP 17 - Great day for a green dot - happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jeanne, you motivate me as well!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 16 with an emerald green dot

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 17

Joan Replied:

CDOP 18

Joan Replied:

CDOP 19

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 19

Joan Replied:

CDOP 20

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 20

Joan Replied:

CDOP 21

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 21

Joan Replied:

CDOP 22

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 22

Joan Replied:

CDOP 23

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 23

Joan Replied:

CDOP 24

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 24

Joan Replied:

CDOP 25

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 25

Joan Replied:

CDOP 26

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 26

Joan Replied:

CDOP 27

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Joan, Are you interested in keeping this thread on this side? That's fine with me; I don't think that everything is figured out on the new side yet. I do post over there, but if you are not active there, then we can keep this thread here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 27

Joan Replied:

CDOP 28

Joan Replied:

Hi Jeanne. I'd be grateful if we continued on here. I have spent some time in the other site trying to figure it out. The main problem I've found with it is the food lists. I still keep track of my meals and have several items on my favourites list. Most of them are ones I have entered myself because they weren't available on the SYD food lists. As far as I can figure out, on the new site I would have to re-enter each food and its data. I might be able to do that over time but, right now, I'm just not ready to spend the hours doing that lol! I really appreciate your willingness to keep this thread going here.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Perfect, Joan! I enjoy and prefer having this thread stay on this side as well.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 28

Joan Replied:

CDOP 29

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 29

Joan Replied:

CDOP 30

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 30

Joan Replied:

CDOP 31 and done!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Well done, Joan! I will join you in an all-green April!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.