JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

W2M Week 6

Sandy

It's not very nice this morning in Minnesota. Wind, ice and snow! But please keep walking and get here for our end of the road celebration!

Today is the day you report for this week. Count steps from February 8-14.

deb Replied:

My steps for week 6 are: 37,129

A bit better than all my other weeks but not nearly enough!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

61,775 for me.

deb Replied:

You've got me beat by a lot Lyn! Maybe I need to borrow Oscar ~ I'm sure he would make my step count go up!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yeah but my feet sure hurt!

Francesca Replied:

My count for the week is 34.560 steps! I hope to do better next week!

Sandy Replied:

Good job friends! We are continuing onward. Despite forgetting my fitbit on the charger almost one full day, I managed to keep the step count up. Good thing I did extra the other days!

For this week, here's our progress:
Deb is 86 miles out and holding her own.
Lyn and Oscar are 136 miles out and keeping up our lead pace!
Sandy is 111 miles out and trying to catch up to Lyn.
Francy is at 72 miles and still spending time walking in each town so her miles count is lower.
Diane was at 54 miles last week but hasn't reported yet this week.

I will be back with more information soon.

Sandy Replied:

What is with me? Yesterday I barely got any steps. I can't remember when I've ever gotten so few and I wasn't sick. Is anyone else lacking motivation?

deb Replied:

The only reason I got my steps in over the weekend was because the grandkids were here overnight! That keeps me moving for sure! I am walking outside more now as the weather is warming up. I know you are expecting a snowstorm today Sandy ~ time to do those YouTube exercise routines!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am totally lacking in motivation. If I didn't have this dog relying on me I probably wouldn't get out of my chair.

Diane Replied:

My total was 71,473

Sandy Replied:

Wow! Some of us are really moving! Others (me) are chugging along.

Deb has traveled 86 miles... I'm sure she's shopping along the way and stopping to facetime those grandkids!

Lyn and Oscar are at mile marker 136. Oscar has probably done double that running here and there to sniff things on the trail. But they are still in the lead.

I'm at 111 miles... despite a miserable showing this week. Why I want to walk toward the snow is beyond me!

Francy continues to walk a lot but not on the trail! She is at 72 miles on the trail and coming along.

Diane had a good week and is now at 90 miles. She's about to catch up to me so I better get going.

Jeanne continues to pick us up for our evenings together. I can only imagine what those dinners would be like if this wasn't just virtual. Maybe we should try to do a real walk... I vote that we all go to Francy's for that walk! LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yes, I'll scout out all the best culinary offerings wherever we are, and I'll always have a cooler loaded with wellness-enhancing yummy deliciousness. We should get together in real time!

deb Replied:

Diane ~ Wow! Even with your aching hips you are sure walking a lot! Good for you! Just imagine what you're going to be able to accomplish after your surgery!

Diane Replied:

I actually get a lot of steps when I am at work. Teach Pre-K and you will get more than you asked for or wanted..lol

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.