JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/11/23

Jeanne- CE!

Thankful for healing! Only two bad days, and got by with taking one aleve on two occasions; served as the little boost that allowed my body to really get serious about kicking this to the curb. Fever has been gone since mid day Thursday. Day 5 today, and will be able to be around others starting tomorrow, as long as I'm masked. Definitely on the healing path! Truly I can give thanks within (not for) any situation; I am thankful for my home and those within, and for chosen family members who know what love is and live it. Slowly transitioning to doing a few little things without doing too much. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

I haven't been online so I am so thankful you are healing. Enjoy your day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

So glad to hear you're on the mend, Jeanne! I have to admit I've had a couple of off days of eating. I need to get control of myself again. Tomorrow we plan to have a quiet Super Bowl Sunday with just the two of us (and our adorable yet slightly psychotic doggo) so my plan is to do some meal prep for the week and hopefully get myself out of this food funk. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The superbowl's tomorrow?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I only know this from everyone asking us if we're having a party. LOL

Sandy Replied:

Oh Jeanne! I don't always read the message board... and I missed that you had COVID. I'm so glad to hear that you came through it okay. It can be so miserable. Take care of yourself!

deb Replied:

I'm so happy to hear you're close to being 100% Jeanne! Lyn ~ you & your hubby are doing what Roger & I are doing...staying home & enjoying the Super Bowl together. I forgot about Valentine's Day and now I'm trying to figure out what to do for all the grandkids!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.