JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/4/23

Jeanne- CE!

Still in the daily routine of getting out with the dogs at dawn and then doing arm exercises; today I have coffeeshop time with Erica, then the rest of the day at home for household and healthy life maintenance, and participation in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

Didn't do great with eating yesterday. It was a busy day at work and there's still a lot of holiday sweets in the office. I tend to eat more when things get stressful. I'll try to do better today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love thinking of each day as a new beginning, and also knowing that it's possible to have a new beginning within the same day that hasn't gone as hoped.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Somehow I logged in earlier on my other account. I've had a crazy day playing with the dog and hanging with my son who is in from Chicago. I'm finally starting to feel better!!! (*fingers crossed*) It has been a great (and exhausting) day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.