JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/21/23

Jeanne- CE!

Today I'm doing routine house stuff; stretching and moving; continuing to explore the pros and cons of apple music vs. spotify vs. amazon music (spotify is currently in the lead based on most recent input from my fellow nerds and musicians); preparing a clean feast for Tim, Jeff, and Di, just for fun and witty banter. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Happy Birthday Nutmeg! My birthday is tomorrow ~ I will be 68! Where have the years gone???

Anna Replied:

Happy Birthday Nutmeg and Deb!

I had a tiny slip up last night but got up today and made my salad for lunch and ate what I planned for the rest of the day so far. I feel like I am going to get through the day on track!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy birthday Nutmeg! And happy early birthday Deb!

I'm spending the day at home trying to cook and dealing with the dog. He's actually been a bit better today! It's going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Today is my Birthday! 56 today. I've been a slow yo-yo with my weight loss goals so I was thinking this could be a good time to become more serious and make a better effort. However, I think eating better might have to wait a few days. My husband got me an awesome white chocolate raspberry bundt cake and a box of chocolates from my favorite local shop among other things and we're going out for dinner tonight. The one helpful thing he got for me is a wall mount fan with a remote to put near the exercise bike and treadmill.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy BirthMONTH Nutmeg and Deb!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.