JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Back online?

deb

Anyone on now?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yes, I was never blocked; must have been fixed before I tried.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Whew. I thought it was over!

deb Replied:

As Sandy said to me, We need to have a backup plan!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm connected with a few folks outside the site, but I would be lost without the SYD tribe. We are fam-i-ly; I got all my sisters with me!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yes, I felt lost for a while there this morning. Like driving without your seatbelt, it just feels wrong!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We seriously need music note, eyeroll, and poop emojis on this site.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I made the request a long time ago but it went unanswered. LOL

Sandy Replied:

I don't think this platform is supported anymore. I suggested we offer to pay a user fee if that's what it takes to have them support it. If not... do we use Fitbit, Facebook private group site, what else? I just want to make sure I don't lose all of you! I panicked when Thulz contacted me this morning and said she was having the same problems I was. I thought it was over for sure!

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

OMG!!!! You guys!!!
That was incredibly stressful!

It's one thing to be told the site is closing down in 3 months and make arrangements and it's another entirely to find yourself staring at a blue logo asking you for different logins and feeling like it's gone forever! Whew!!

I reached out to Sandy and Lyn on Fitbit and they were also experiencing the same

While we could connect outside of here, it felt really different without the different tools and my entire journey locked in blogs!

I hope they do let us know if they do decide to close it down

I feel like it's some kind of warning to stop taking things for granted and really and truly get on with it

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I messaged admin but haven't heard anything back.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

As an option, I sure would be willing to go back to paying an annual fee if that's what is required to keep SYD open

Do you ever notice just how many other people are actively using the site but just not the social tools?

Diane Replied:

So are they going to close this site down. I sure hope not.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I contacted them but never heard anything back. I don't think they do anything with it anymore.

Sandy Replied:

I agree Lyn. I think we're on our own which is scary. I don't know enough about it to understand but maybe the admin team will answer you and we can figure out how to ensure that it stays.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.