JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/30/22

Jeanne- CE!

Last day of September already? Today I'll mindlessly goof around with Di after work as I await another contractor arriving after 4; planning and prepping new ideas for rocking the soft food diet. G heard from Bob that they're all ok in Punta Gorda; lots of power outages and service provider issues. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Glad your friends are safe. Today I will do some errands and catch up with some housework. It's all good. It's a nice fall day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Glad to hear Bob's safe! I'm doing garden work again. And I will cook some food to have to take to my mom's house for our work day so I don't have to eat Taco Bell again. Tonight we are meeting friends for drinks. I've already had to go out in the wild and communicate with a stranger this morning, I'm really not up for heading out again. LOL. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

"out in the wild..."

deb Replied:

So glad your Florida friends are ok. We found out my husband's brother & his wife are ok as well! There was so much devastation.....I pray for strength & relief for the others who did not care quite as well.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.