JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/26/22

Jeanne- CE!

Actually looking forward to first post-op appointment after school today, and seeing how the healing is going; something has been poking me and rubbing sores in my mouth, but with a grafting there are strict instructions not to pull your lips back and poke around in there; which is so hard not to do, as it feels like I have a packing peanut stuck in there. No signs of infection that I know of though, so I have been leaving it alone. After that rigmarole, hosting date night with Gary, with more soft food! Honestly we marvel at how food-blessed we are, even when under restrictions. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I hope you get good news at your appointment today! My son is in town and he is going with me on my grocery shopping excursion. I will do all the healthy things, no matter what. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I hope your appointment goes well Jeanne! Enjoy your shopping day with your son Lyn! I will be decorating my front porch for Halloween today!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.