JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

How are you doing?

Jeanne- CE!

I was just thinking of Deb and the fact that really we all have big and small stuff going on, whether or not others know.

Would love to hear how you all are feeling physically and emotionally, and what challenges you are facing lately. Sometimes it just feels better to know that others care and are pulling for you.

Shari (CE) Replied:

I know how life can throw us all a curve ball.
My husband has Parkinson's and everyday is an adventure lol
I did find a wonderful caregiver group through the Indiana Parkinson's foundation and I met a very nice lady that also sews quilts. I personally think it's a God thing.
I'm staying on plan and my weight is still moving down slowly but in the right direction 😁
It takes a lot of preplanning but it's doable
Cheers to a great day!!

deb Replied:

I am doing much better ~ thanks Jeanne! My face is almost back to looking normal. My knee still has quite the bruise on it but it's better. Emotionally, not doing as good. My daughter is having marital problems & I am having difficulties not dwelling on it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

If you're a quiet one, or just would rather not post or air your "stuff," just know that I do pray regularly for everyone on this site in general, and specifically by name for situations that are brought to my attention. Feel free to buddy chat me any time if you would ever like to reach out.

deb Replied:

Thank you Jeanne for being the compassionate, thoughtful & upbeat "leader" of our family here at SYD!

Harriet Replied:

I joined the gym this week.
I am so motivated.
Feel like a Spring lamb.
Includes swimming, circuit and steam.
There is more .
Do a few hours a day.
Great fun.
Sleep well.

Sandy Replied:

Jeanne you are such a caring person. This is a lovely post. I am doing fine. I feel like I was battling a little depression but more recently I've pulled out of that. Physically not as good as I want to be. I'm fighting a sinus infection at the moment so I'm on meds which really messes me up. But I'm thankful to have them. I am stumbling a lot in my attempts to get back into my program but I am determined. How are YOU doing?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

All's well in the big picture; trying to be present and not borrow trouble from the past or the future! I get by with a little (or a lot) of help from my friends.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.