JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/16/22

Jeanne- CE!

Here we are the second half of the first "Ber" month! Gary and I continue to heal; I still have 11 days of the liquid/soft food business, but who's counting? Early school dismissal today, a chill break with Di, and down time at home. Will be Glad when G is out of isolation, but I am thankful to still be a novid. It's all good!

deb Replied:

A novid! Cute! I have never heard that expression before, but it works! I hope you stay negative as well Jeanne. A friend's husband came home from work a couple days ago not feeling well & tested ~ hope was positive. She has him sequestered in the basement rec room as her son is getting married this weekend and she doesn't want to miss it! So far....she's a novid as well....I hope that continues!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a day of this and that. Right now the guys are here doing an hour long test on the mini split system in the garage for the warranty. Once they leave I'm free to do as I please. First up will be yoga so I don't get busy and skip it. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.