JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/5/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I will stretch and move some more, plan and prep, practice clarinet, run errands, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality...I think!

Every day has been up in the air and hard to plan and follow through. Our shower repair has become complicated, and I'm trying to manage being on hand for our contractors. My first contact with them was in May; the delays are not all on them, but are frustrating nonetheless. I don't like things like this hanging over my head, but know to exhale big, be grateful and count my blessings. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

I have alot to do today so I have mad my list. I am hoping to mark several things off... I will stretch and exercise and get in my 10,000 steps.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am finally up and moving around again, pretty much as normal. Today I still plan to take it kind of easy but will be cleaning house and trying regular yoga again. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Today was an office work day for me. I just work part-time. It's super hot here so all my exercise will be indoors. I'll do at least 40 minutes on the treadmill. My weight finally got back down to where I started on the 1st. My goal was to lose 1-1/2 lbs this week so I've got a lot of work to do if I'm going to hit my goal.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.