JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 7/17

Jeanne- CE!

Had a great accountability day yesterday including the add-ins, and another bump up on the scale this morning (where's that eye roll emoji when I need it?) In all honesty, I haven't been doing anything different that I know of, so I'll observe a little closer and get to the bottom of it.

It is likely stress related and my body protecting itself. Thankfully, the stress is not with Loves in my home, but we do have a bathroom contracting project that is not going well. Also my upcoming driving trip does involve seeing indescribably dysfunctional biofam again. I have done a lot of work on this situation to wrap my brain around it, but on some level my body knows...sigh!

Today I'll do arm exercises, yoga or pt, baby step declutter, and music practice.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Did my arms and music practice, and got wrapped up in trip planning and prepping. Got out for a walk at dawn.

Out-of-town plans include checking in here, getting out to walk, stretching and moving, and keeping the eating clean except for a few small planned indulgences. I need my wellness; it's gonna be a lot of emotional overstim this next week, and I will keep my wellness foundation in check!

Diane Replied:

Going to keep up with my exercise this week as last week I got in alot of swimming and going against the tide proved my arms need more muscles..lol

Diane Replied:

I did nothing yesterday but today I will try to do better

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am planning to get walking in while I am out of town, and to live in wellness no matter what.

Nutmeg Replied:

The past few days I've done some serious backtracking. ☹️ My eating has been out of control. Cookies at parties, cake at work, etc. I can't seem to keep sweets to a reasonable amount. I get started and even though I'm not actually hungry I can't stop. I'm hopeless. I keep telling myself that old adage, "You can't outrun a bad diet" but it doesn't seem to help.

Planning on taking a Pickleball class on Monday. Hoping I can start playing regularly and increase my activity that way.

Diane Replied:

I got in alot of exercise yesterday. I am a bit sore as well.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hoping to have some outdoor activity today; doing what I can while out of town.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

While out of town, I am doing what I can within my unpredictable situation, and hanging on to my green dots so far. Keeping focused on wellness overall, clean eating, and stretching & moving.

Nutmeg Replied:

I was able to make my goal weight this week despite messing up and overeating earlier in the week. I'm better at eating less while I'm working. I think it's because I'm so busy and the time just flies by and because I generally pack healthy stuff for lunch so I don't have the option to eat crappy with the exception of the occasional donut or piece of cake. Home is not like that. My husband always wants to have cookies, chips, candy and ice cream at home so I'm constantly tempted.

Diane Replied:

That is great Nutmeg. I have gotten in my exercise by walking or by swimming.... Its been a good week.

Nutmeg Replied:

Planning on biking this morning before it gets too hot. Hoping I can get in some yard work and a walk.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.