JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 7/10

Jeanne- CE!

I did manage my walk, arm exercises, and vocal and instrumental music practice yesterday.

Today's plan includes arm exercises and some other intentional exercise, and music practice.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday took the direction of needing more Sabbath rest, and I honored that, but did get the arm exercises in!

Today I've walked and done my arm exercises, and will work in music practice and possibly more intentional exercise, depending on the home project schedule.

Diane Replied:

I didn't do much yesterday but I will today going to the braves game walking to/from the car... walking around the Battery outside the game area. I'm super excited. The rest of the week I will be scalloping in Florida..... Exercise here I come.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That sounds wonderful, Diane! I hope your mom loves her outing tonight! Have fun at the game, and safe, fun travels!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have walked and done arm exercises, and will fit practice in today, and probably yoga or pt. Overall, I'm way less active in the teacher off season, but I do have more intentional exercise added in along with more labor intensive house projects. This bod needs to move and retaliates when I don't!

Nutmeg Replied:

I haven't done anything but office work today. Packed a healthy lunch and plan on walking tonight. Progress seems to be slow but steady. I just need to hang in there for a couple months and I should hit my goal.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did manage yesterday to add in baby steps of yoga and music practice. I have walked and done arm exercises for today, and plan to make time for music practice, hopefully earlier than yesterday.

I've been able to be consistent with morning walks and arm exercises. It is so hot here in the summer and no rain in sight that the hubs and I get out the door by sunrise, and then if nothing else happens in the way of intentional exercise, we've at least had a decent outdoor outing with our grrrls.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Have walked and done arm exercises. Aiming for music practice and a decluttering baby step before adding in more intentional exercise.

I'm seeing an avoidance pattern of the decluttering here, hmmm! I actually love stretching, moving, and music practice. Time to hold myself accountable for the things that I don't want to do, once I've done my minimum stretching and moving for the day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Been keeping the walking and arm exercises going. Days have been active and filled to the brim with oddball time-consuming errands and correspondence! Did not practice yesterday, but did do a baby decluttering step. I'm really not that cluttery, but it would feel good to not have it hanging over my head constantly. Ultimate goal is to simplify.

Today I'll go for practice and another declutter baby step.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am going to get back to yoga again. And actually tracking it. Heading to the yoga room now!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Did keep the walk and the arm exercises yesterday, and managed to add in music practice and decluttering.

Today I'll go for the music practice and decluttering again, plus I think it's time to add another at least 10 minutes of intentional exercise in daily. What I am doing in the teacher off season is not enough, and I feel it.

In Maintenance, SYD allows 5 lbs below or above as goal range. I only allow a 6 lb range (3 above and 3 below). I had been maintaining on the low end for quite some time, and this summer have moved to the mid-high end. I need to find that sweet spot again where my face doesn't look too pinched and drawn, without my ab rolls and upper thighs filling in.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I did my yoga yesterday, and am heading back to do it again this morning. Luckily I had a healthy breakfast frozen and ready to go so I didn't grab junk. I know today's lunch will be not so healthy so I need to do it right the rest of the day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.