JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/29/22

Jeanne- CE!

Thankful for this new day! It felt good yesterday to release some baggage that I have no control over. Today I will continue to do what I can and let go of what I can't, and identify what is and is not on my plate and act accordingly; do my arm exercises and pt; get some little things done that will make me feel like something got accomplished-- as opposed to some huge things that will consume my whole day every day if I allow it-- that are progressing so slowly that they never appear to be moving forward at all; participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

I can relate to what you said. Things that will consume my whole day if I allow it. So true. Today I have been in the garden picking beans. I have some running around to do. I have some projects I must knock out today because it is consuming my thoughts...

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a black bean/quinoa dish in the instant pot. I am heading back to do yoga in a few minutes. I have lots of miscellaneous things to take care of today. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.