JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/10/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Birthday to me! I am grateful to have more blessings to count than candles on the cake...and that's a lot, lol! We have so many BirthMONTH traditions in my inner circle of Loves, that today will be pretty chill. The loose plan is to go to the Downton Abbey movie (that we have not yet been able to fit in), chill at home, have a light main dish salad late lunch/early dinner, reach out to a few folks who need it, receive the day's audience, . enjoy my home and those within. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy Happy Birthday Jeanne!!! I hope you have a great one.
Today I will put away the treasures (junk) I got from my parents house last night and clean the house. Which doesn't get too messy anymore now that we are empty nesters and don't even have pets. I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Happy Birthday.... I am cleaning out my closet, donating clothes, throwing away old stuff, rewashing clothes (allergic to new detergent). Getting my house in order and picking up my baby that comes home today from 4H camp.

deb Replied:

Happy belated Birthday Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.