JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 4/8/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY, Precious Peeps! Waddup, Buttercup?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, have awareness of those whose paths cross mine today, take a chill break with Di after work, have random ma'am time at home with the furfam (unless I wander a different direction lol!) while Gary is in San Antonio with the biofam. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a pretty blank slate today so I'm going to run and look for some new bedding and see where the day takes me. I will do all the healthy things and enjoy this unscripted day. And it is going to be a great day!

MandyCPhoto Replied:

I hope you both have a good day!

I really will try to log in more and be more active on here. It would be a real shame if they took it down, i notice new people cannot make accounts anymore and this site was so valuable to me, I'd hate to see it fade away.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I would be so sad if this place goes away.

Diane Replied:

What new people can't make accounts. I love this site. I have played catch up today. I have been far too busy lately.

MandyCPhoto Replied:

No Diane, if you just look for the website as someone "new" it says they arent taking new members. Been like that for over a year now I think

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Whaaat.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.