JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User competitions/message board threads

Jeanne- CE!

I'm going to simplify in May as far as what I post on the message board. As a long hauler on SYD, I've seen very active times on the boards, but not for a long time. I think part of it is all of the wonderful tracking devices, YouTube channels, podcasts, websites, etc. that are available now, combined with busy lives, lost pandemic time, and a crazy complicated world.

Here are my thoughts:

I'm planning to drop my monthly user competition that is basically stating our own individual wellness plan and sticking to it, with a stated focus for each day. I think we all kind of do our own thing at this point, which is what it's all about. This one no longer seems to be serving a group purpose, and dropping this will simplify things a bit.

I will do a daily dated post for people to check in however they want. I'm not big on journaling or blogging, but enjoy when others do; I personally like the interaction of the message board.

I'll keep the consecutive green dot days/ total green dot days daily check in.

Any input would be most appreciated! I've always loved this site, and the fabulous folks I have met here.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I miss all the activity on the message boards. It helps keep my head in the game. I agree with what you're saying though.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.