JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 3/17/22

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What are you hoping to have happen today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, spend some creative time in the kitchen, practice, stretch and move, get started on the pantry reorg-- it's not terrible but I'm in there so much that it will feel great to have it streamlined a bit. It's all good!

Shari (CE) Replied:

I going to have a successful day 3. I can't believe just a phone call with the weight loss doctor on Tuesday has me moving in the right direction. I told her my weight and how I could get to a certain weight and for no apparent reason the next day even after 60 minutes of exercise my weight would be back up
Today I'm below that weight, so I'm motivated but scared to weight in tomorrow lol
I know I can't live by the scale but I'm a little ocd and I can only work on one problem at a time
Cheers to a wonderful day!!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Jeanne ~ I didn't know what to expect from a 40 minute video chat with the weight loss doctor so I cleaned the fridge and organized my pantry. I cleaned the kitchen, I even scrubbed the sink. Like I said I'm ocd but I feel well organized and on track!! And she did nothing but focus on me and my goals 🥰
Thanks for posting!!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm working on my fridge and pantry today too! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.