JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/16/22

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wonderful Ones, another Wellness Wednesday! How's yours looking today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, get out shortly for a half-day trip with G to Tyler State Park, dote on my recovering kitty Chaz who is gradually perking back up after his little surgery yesterday, continue goofing off with Gary for date night on me tonight. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I plan to spend a little time outside. Maybe cook something fun, maybe try and do something creative. My day's pretty open. And it is going to be a great day!

Shari (CE) Replied:

This is day 2 and I was strong to the finish yesterday. Wednesday has been lunch out with friends for years. We had been going to MCL a cafeteria style restaurant and I had planned to get tilapia with 2 sides of broccoli. Well I was wrong they wanted to go to O Charlie's so I had to be strong, I'm so thankful nobody wanted bread so they didn't set any on the table. The food took long and I probably would have caved 😜 and I'm happy they did away with free pie Wednesday!!
I did good and happy to be on track for 2 days in a row
It's absolutely beautiful outside but I have a migraine and sunshine is not my friend today lol
It's funny how logging my food opens my eyes to what I've been doing
Cheers to a wonderful Wednesday

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.