JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 2/2/22

Jeanne- CE!

OMGsh it's a cool date Wonderful Warriors: 2/2/22! A great reason to live a Wellness Wednesday! How is your day shaping up?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, buy my valentines after work if the weather is still holding, prep for the winter storm headed our way, try not to be anxious about the power grid disaster that happened last year, stretch and move, practice music, get cozy. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm staying home and watching the storm as it comes through. We are guessed to have anywhere from 19 to 26 inches. Right now it is ice and sleet. I will do all the healthy things and hopefully not end up baking a bunch of sweets which feels like the thing to do when cozy inside and snow is falling all around. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Stay safe & stay home Lyn! It's just starting to rain here now....supposed to turn to ice later on, then snow! I agree with you about the baking thing....seems like the "right" thing to do, doesn't it?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.