JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Rewards for reaching goals

Sandy

I am wondering if anyone else sets rewards for reaching goals? Is so... what are some non-food rewards you have designated?

Sandy Replied:

I do and some of my rewards this time are: new workout wear, a new fitbit, new sheets for my bed, emulsion mixer to make smoothies, etc. They are all related to the goals in some way.

deb Replied:

I do the same thing. Sometimes I treat myself to a massage or a new article of clothing. I have been pretty distracted from my diet lately but hopefully I will get right back on track after my surgery.

Sandy Replied:

Oh I forgot about message as a reward. Thanks for the idea Deb! I'm booking one for my next goal reached!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have all kinds of nice clothes put away that are too small so every 10 pounds off I pull them out and try them on and rotate out the too big things and put in the "new" stuff. It's like shopping but I've already paid for it. LOL. I look forward to the time when my stash is all hanging in my closet and I start to actually buy new things.

Sandy Replied:

I have never been sure enough of myself to buy clothes that are too small for me. I think it would be a great reward to buy something in a smaller size though. Now I will put that on my list of future rewards Lyn.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

And don't stop the rewards once you hit Maintenance! I treat myself when I need a little boost, just for being me!

Harriet Replied:

My main reward is that I have lost. The fact makes me so happy xx

Sandy Replied:

Good idea Jeanne. Maybe I can join one of those clothing sites or something for ongoing rewards. Harriet, I agree, but the little kid in me wants rewards! LOL

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yes, the main reward is the loss. But the fun part is wearing clothes that you feel amazing in!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.