JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Exercise Poll discussion

Sandy

Exercise has been key to my success this time around. I am dedicated to getting it done. I believe that any kind of exercise reminds us to eat healthier and that we are working towards a healthier lifestyle. It clears my mind and makes my body feel better. I really encourage you to just go for a walk or get up during commercials and walk around the room. Start somewhere... no matter where you start... you just need to get started.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I definitely notice a difference when I am actively working out. I feel better in so many ways.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I actually really enjoy working out, but get crunched for time as far as doing anything big. So to thwart my natural "if I can't do it right, I won't do it at all" mindset, I walk a mile weekdays at dawn/sunrise with the hubs and our grrrls. There are several solo walkers out then, too. If weather is bad, I do an abbreviated yoga or physical therapy workout. Then if time later in the day, we like to bike or do longer workouts. At the very least, we feel better getting that walk in, not to mention seeing all of those sunrises! We have time for longer workouts weekends.

But seriously, start with 5 minutes if that's where you are. Even the smallest baby steps will improve things; then it just builds from there.

Sandy Replied:

You two are so right. The idea that you have to do a big workout is wrong. Just making one small change can really start something.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.