JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 76: Emotional safety

Jeanne- CE!

I have done this naturally from as early as I can recall, having had no idea of the benefits; and it really is very comforting and secure to me. If I am in any given space for any amount of time, I will find a way to turn it into a secure little haven. My BFFgirl Di says that I have to lift my leg on everything.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm the same, I have to make any space I spend time in feel like home. And in my home, I would say the whole place has that feel but my yoga room is especially an "aahhhhh" space.

deb Replied:

My home is my cozy, safe spot as well. My husband told me a while back that I have made our home so comfortable that he really hates to leave it to travel. Not sure if that's a good thing or not!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That's how I am with our home. I'd rather stay here than leave! Sometimes it is a good thing and sometimes probably not. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Totally agree! My home is my favorite place of all. We actually say, "Why do we ever leave this place?"

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.