JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/30/22

Jeanne- CE!

The plan is to make a Whole Foods run this morning; finish making my soup that I started yesterday; pop over to Di's for a bit; practice, baby step some adulting that I don't want to do, have travel/singing bud Susie over for a light soup and home made bread supper and to plot a mini getaway to Austin. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm here dealing with this little monster dog we adopted. He's a sweetheart but he's also a maniac. His life's mission is to destroy things. It is going to be a great (and exhausting) day!

Diane Replied:

Today I decided to get the Christmas stuff all down, even my villages. Cleaning around the house, its all good.

Nutmeg Replied:

I got my Christmas tree down today. I'm conflicted about taking my village down yet. It's so much work to put it up I'd like to enjoy it a little longer. However, I'd like to sort through and organize the storage room in our basement and that will be easier if I have all the decorations down and put away.

I'm finding pecans in the shell are a great snack for me because it takes a little work and time to get them out.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.