JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 98: New year's resolution

Jeanne- CE!

New year's resolutions have never worked for me; they overwhelm me. I don't mind roughly planning out the year, but the only thing that got me to and has kept me in Maintenance is to do things in baby steps, to consistently check in on all of my wellness checkpoints, and tweak accordingly. It keeps my overwhelm at bay to always have awareness that every wellness checkpoint does not fit into every day, but is a healthy rotation.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

New Year's resolutions aren't really my thing. I typically pick a theme to kind of focus on over the year (minimalism, self-care...) but making resolutions or vision boards doesn't help me. I'm great at making them but the second I'm done they escape my mind.

deb Replied:

I have made many New Years resolutions over the years but rarely stuck with them,so I don't make them anymore. I will get these extra pounds off that I have accumulated over the past year. I'm just not sure if I want to do Whole30 again or how I want to accomplish it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.