JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 71: It's too hard

Jeanne- CE!

I'm pretty much a work horse who will slog through almost anything. However, it does seem like there's a never-ending pile of big things going on. I love the phrase, "I can do hard things," which I first heard years ago on this site, the first time I went through these 100 days posts-- one of my favorite take-aways from these readings.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I remember when Whole 30 became big I was reading on their site. I didn't do the program but this always stuck with me...

"It is not hard. Don't you dare tell us this is hard. Beating cancer is hard. Birthing a baby is hard. Losing a parent is hard. Drinking your coffee black. Is. Not. Hard. You've done harder things than this, and you have no excuse not to complete the program as written. It's only thirty days, and it's for the most important health cause on earth - the only physical body you will ever have in this lifetime."

deb Replied:

I did lose weight on the Whole30 Plan and really, I have to admit that it was NOT that hard. I agree with that statement from the book, although I never did drink my coffee black ~ I used Nutpods instead.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.