JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/24/22

Jeanne- CE!

A quiet day at home today. When we do not have overnight guests over the holidays, our busiest times are usually beforehand and the actual days are more peaceful and low key, which I actually love. Gary has strep throat (glad it wasn't covid), so Di will come over this afternoon, and we'll socially distance over a light meal and a movie; then she and I will go to our church to sing for the 9:00pm Christmas Eve service. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We have my husbands family here for Christmas Eve, there should be about 40 of us. And my daughter and son are staying here, he has a bedroom here still but she doesn't so my yoga room becomes her bedroom. She loves it in there. It's a pretty easy night for me because everyone brings a dish so I don't have to do too much. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.