JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/22/22

Jeanne- CE!

This morning I'm doing final planning and prep for tonight's Christmas feast and celebration with Di-- it's a clean cozy crockpot and fresh baked bread meal that is already slowly simmering. This afternoon, our Mobile Music Ministry of 7 is performing at a large assisted/independent living facility. These outreach shows are so much fun, and we're excited to do a full show for the first time in three years! Temps are expected to drop drastically today and land in the teens; something that we do not handle well in TX. 'tis the season! It's all good!

deb Replied:

Stay warm Jeanne! As Sandy said in her blog this morning, parts of our country that don't normally get these cold temps are feeling it just as badly if not more so than those of us that are used to frigid weather! Enjoy your program!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We are bracing for storms that are coming through. Luckily I got all my shopping done early, by best friend called last nite and said...don't go out there, its a war zone! LOL I need to go back and make a unicorn gift bag for my niece but first I have to clean my craft room. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Our outreach music program had to be canceled because our lead soprano tested positive for covid this morning; thankfully mild so far. Bummer, but no choice in the matter. Di came over early instead, and we all have a lot going on anyway. So we'll pick back up with the Mobile Music Ministry after the first of the year. We do really have fun, but today was not the day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.