JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 12/1/22

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, December is here-- new month, and each day a new beginning! This season I am going for pacing myself, and being mindful of not crowding out exercise and adequate rest; progress not perfection.
Today after school I plan to make a little progress on the home front, then get to chorale rehearsal early to run a clarinet solo accompanied by Michael, who also sings in chorale and runs the music program at my church. Our remaining chorale rehearsals and concert are at my church, so it will be great to be able to practice with Michael in the actual space ahead of time. 'tis the season! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm really going to buckle down this month. I've not been doing bad but also not been doing great. Meh will not get me where I want to be. I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.