JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 11/21/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today is our real Thankgiving; not even friendsgiving, because our healthy family ties are all chosen. We do love our biofams and have loving conversations, personal visits and effective outreach, but they are unavailable on several levels; we are blessed to have open windows where doors have closed. Chofam Erica, her two children Jorge and Giselle, Di, and Susie will be joining us in our home for a joyously prepared clean feast with all the trimmings. I would be cut out for chef work, but I am just too blasted slow and intuitive when I chef-- but it is a heartsinging place for sure. I'd like to make time for music practice as well, but priority is in the planning and prepping for this special occasion; and to not still be in a sweatshirt and pajama pants when people arrive, not that it would really matter. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Enjoy your day, Jeanne! Today I am hanging with my son and his girlfriend, making lists and preparing for Thanksgiving and my husbands upcoming birthday. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.