JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

365 days to Victory Competition

Sue Ellen

Ok, we are getting close to closing out 2022. How is everyone doing? With Thanksgiving and Christmas (my hardest time) anyone have any eating plans to share? I have been doing better but still about 27 more pounds to take off. It is difficult for me but my mind set is better in some ways.
So, anyone care to share?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Sue Ellen, It's worth it to come up with a plan for the holidays, and tweak as needed; it will never be perfect, but at least with a plan in place, it's easier to treat your body with wellness. At holiday and special occasion times, I have much smaller dinner portions, and only indulge in the special treats and sweets if they are worth it, which honestly most of them are not, in the world of eating clean. I know what it feels like after I eat badly, so that's incentive as well. I say no and have a cup of hot tea a lot.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've been back and forth between on track and off track. I'm still working at it!

Sandy Replied:

I did really well in the first months of the year but have been coasting ever since.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.